Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wood Bench Blueprints

traffic!

I received five comments on my blog today and it is for me one day out of the ordinary! This traffic, much appreciated, I'm Marie-Claude Lortie and his blog yesterday detox dealing in connection with his article on the same subject . So now, thank you! I'm kind of shy, so I was not really the "promotion" of my blog on twitter or elsewhere, but I must say it is really nice and exciting to hear comments from people about what is written!

Another kind of traffic that the bike path Boyer! Each day, several events surpennent me, but today was really something! On the bike path, we see everything. What I saw of the most fun, it's a girl who had settled support to coffee! I was really jealous and I plan to suggest something for Bixi! But today, surprise or astonishment was less ... pleasant and rewarding ...

I thought the guy was rolling forward and had a right not con
pick a bit risky. I finally realized it was because he was busy texting while driving ... I overtake being careful not to make me get into it and found myself behind a guy on roller blade, sipping coffee in one hand and a cigarette to the other! But ... he wore a helmet!

Should I talk about ... is Actually, I m'sens better now and I am ready to face other nonsense! This is not what is missing in the joyous world of weight loss! Others still thank you all who have shared their comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment