Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How Myammee Kept Changing Hair

What do we do? Beware


I spent the morning go climbing in Val David with my lover and my 16 year old niece. It really was a super morning and conditions were perfect! I took the opportunity to talk about my favorite subject almost with my niece's body image in the background, beauty, physical appearance and the importance we give it. We, in sense to us, sure, but also in the sense of them: parents, friends, media, fashion industry, diet ... It was really interesting.

I have a project focusing more on girls rather than adults as I do now. I think everything is played at that age in terms of our self-image and the impact it will have on our self-esteem, which has effects on many spheres of our lives. My niece is very lit and very critical so I like to hear his views.

What I understood? Especially since our campaigns awareness were little known and not "Pognant" not ... Peluredebanane.com , healthy mind, Good Feel , awareness of the dangers of mixed alcohol and energy drinks, etc. ... In fact, so they do not know, so it does not reach the target audience, so it does not affect them ... Yet these are nice programs ... So what?

I wonder now how to reach them? How to stimulate critical thinking in relation to images of fashion? How to help them love as they are with their faults and their strengths and avoid they adopt bad habits in hopes of losing extra pounds, imaginary or not? How the bottom so they do not pass by the way also that too many women have gone through?

Some will be tempted to answer it is perhaps a way of learning, then the key to achieving self-acceptance ... I doubt too many women to grow old without love more the image of reference the mirror. Maybe he should talk to them? Their about us? Our relationship with our image, with sincerity ... Other ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment