Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Is Computer Exposure Bad For New Born Baby?

Frankly


I'm a little late in regards to this event, but it's so outrageous that I had to write something about it.

So Urban Outfitters thought this was involved in the fight against obesity by launching a t-shirt on which one finds the slogan: Eat Less! In fact I wonder where to start ... Is it the fact that the mannequin is ultra thin and has looked ill or simply inconvenient slogan?
I asked myself the question. Obviously the model makes it all the more scandalous, but it would not be better if they had chosen a strong model size, far away ... Quite the contrary current movement whose body diversity promotes the Charter for a healthy body image and diversified .
Basically, the message is the problem.
short, it's really bad marketing and as I mentioned on Facebook, they have lost at least one customer! I invite you to read the blog of actress Sophia Bush dealing with this subject. On this, eat your fill!

0 comments:

Post a Comment