Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Middle Back Pain More Condition_symptoms

influenced

younger, when I was really CONCERNED by my weight, I imagined my future pregnancies as moments of respite, periods where I would be relieved of this pressure that I forced myself to have a perfect body. Unfortunately, today, even the moms are covered by cover of magazines and are thus the pressure to regain their pre-pregnancy size and quickly!

The super mom!
On March 27, the Quebec Week magazine showed us a nice picture of Jacynthe Rene, who has regained his waist, five months after his birth. She will book generously, its slimming tips! She is still nursing incidentally. I could be wrong, but it seems that the period of breastfeeding is not ideal IMAGE_BUTTON_SUBMIT_LINK to a slimming diet. But it's more than that at the bottom. My concern about this phenomenon is not only the health of mothers, but their well-being and that of all women at the bottom. Personally, I do not want a super mum, slim, athletic, working, leisure and has found the time of taking care of her children. It'sa lot of pressure for the little girl who grows up to have a model of perfection

An inter generational problem
other hand, I've always said that age, my concerns for my image would yield the way to other concerns, connected to something more .... Essential? But it seems not. The phenomenon is found among women of 10, 15, 20, 40, 65 ... It seems like a lot of energy invested in changing itself and too little self-discovery. There is one body and no one likes people for what they air, but for what they are and want to be all alike, we finally get there. What is not good news.

I do not want to wait to be sick to finally realize that I spent my life m'occupper trivia. When sick, the body is sick, but if you know her well being, we can So feel safe despite the disease ... But it's just my opinion ...
I wish the new moms to love this new body because he gave life to treat him with respect and cherish it. I hope I'll do the same when I am Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment