Friday, May 21, 2010

Black Bamboo Paper Plate Holders

its failures

If it were up to me, I prohibit the sale of any product for weight loss.
Personally, I am even against Weight Watchers and Minçavi of this world.
Why?
Because it's not a lifestyle that can be integrated for rest of our days and that the concept of Weight Watchers points place too much emphasis on calories rather than on the nutritional quality of food. I believe more in tune signals satiety. I eat when I'm hungry and I stop when I'm hungry.

Natural health products for weight loss: Warning!
But the products are worse for me.
They put the solution to excess weight, real or imagined, outside the person. Medical solution as very, very present you tell me. That's true.
But what really bothers me is that this industry, selling its products is used to make us believe anything.
Lose weight effortlessly, while sleeping, without changing anything, eating whatever you want, quickly ... Sometimes up to 30 pounds per month.

Complain!
Try to complain, you will give me some news! The process is tedious and not obvious. Health Canada is proceeding with a mandate to approve the natural health products. Few products on sale in our pharmacies have been approved by Health Canada and find themselves still on our shelves. You do not believe me?

Go to your pharmacy and see for yourself!
Usually, there is a section dedicated to products for weight loss. To determine if the product is authorized, see if there are a number of natural product identified by the letters NPN preceding the number. Only 9 products for weight loss have been approved by Health Canada. They are found in the database on natural health products available to all on their site . However, there are over nine products to lose weight on the shelves of my pharmacy!
I think I'm repeating myself but I like this sentence Lyne Mongeau : "The weight loss industry is the only industry to experience its failures ".
I sincerely invite you to complain about whether an advertisement that seems misleading or because an unlicensed product is found on the shelves of your pharmacy. The more we are to complain more the actions take place. I want a bill like Spain prohibits any advertising of weight loss and cosmetic surgery for primetime.
Good long weekend full of sunshine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment