Sunday, May 16, 2010

Hair & Make Up By Jenna

Beauty botoxée

past few weeks, we hear a lot about Botox and other cosmetic surgeries. It seems the United States, filmmakers are turning increasingly to European actresses because American actresses are so used to plastic surgery, they have trouble displaying emotions. Their face is now like a mask. A beautiful mask, I admit, but a mask. Frozen.

Fountain of Youth
Botox is now the fountain of youth for many women, not just actresses. According to an article in La Presse yesterday morning, many Quebec drink from the fountain of youth. Of Quebec as well, incidentally. In the same book, we could also read a wonderful interview with Claire Lamarche Nathalie Petrowski and this time they were presenting the antithesis of the woman botoxée. And seriously, I could not help but find it beautiful and so much more interesting, I who few minutes earlier, told my boyfriend that I could not swear on all the saints that I would not use one day.

Beauty is what the bottom?
It seems we spend much of our lives to worry about what we look like and find the most lousy time to finally find that we were not so bad at all once the time and say we should enjoy it. I often surprise inside to think that if I was thinner and better dressed, I'd be happier. But happiness has nothing to do there, I know today and everyday events I may remember. Yet I still believe qu'habillée or otherwise if I had more beautiful hair, I'd be more fulfilled. In those moments, I try to ask who are the women that I find beautiful in my life, not actresses, real women I meet. None are similar, they are not all thin and have curly hair sometimes, sometimes white and sometimes short, anything that does not match the picture I would like to send me back into the ice. So, beauty is full of things that do not see but feel, that emerge and illuminate us.

To finish off the botox!
If you want to use it, ask before you choose your doctor! But personally, finally, I do not use them someday. I will try to capitalize on the adage that we seem to age in our hearts and therefore try to keep a child's heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment