Thursday, May 20, 2010

Kate Playground Strawberry Bikini

Tightrope

At what point does one become too préoccuppé by our weight or our physical appearance? The line seems so thin between I do for my health, my well-being and I'm a little obsessed (sometimes a lot) and it affects my well-being ...

image or health?

kitchen is a discussion I have with several friends. We realize we're all pretty CONCERNED by our weight and regardless of the latter. I, for example, I'm climbing a fairly intense that allows me to have a weight in which I am well. Note the use of " which allows me . So I associate my weight to my practice climbing. Is this healthy? Maybe. At least I have what is known today: healthy lifestyle ! Continue ... when I hurt my knee last year, then I panicked! More climbing for 2 months! That's it, obesity watching me ... It's always healthy? I doubt it ...

We have several like that dott behavioral reassuring like a obsessive-compulsive would, but when something unexpected happens, watch out, what is our reaction! Do not get me wrong, I love climbing and I do not climb to maintain my weight. It's more like a secondary benefit, but still an important secondary benefit. A majority

too préoccuppée

Basically, I questioned as to whether there is not any concern a little excessive. And if so, why? Personally, I dream of the day when I will make things just for fun without me préoccupper impact on my weight and my physical appearance. I will also soon face because I want to challenge the heads shaved Leucan. I sincerely hope that this experience allows me to cross one step closer to freedom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment