Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Herpes Condition_symptoms

Petit Papa Noël



Here freebie. A

your hands!





Petit Papa Noël

is the beautiful Christmas night Snow

spreads its white coat And eyes lift toward the sky,
knees, small children,
Before closing their eyelids,
Make a last prayer.
Petit Papa Noël
When you come down from heaven
With toy by thousands Do not forget my
little shoe
But before leaving,
It will cover you up well
Outside you will be so cold
It's a bit because of me
I can not wait until the day dawns
To see if you brought me
All the toys that I see in my dreams And I
t 'I ordered
Petit Papa Noël
When you come down from heaven
With toy by thousands Do not forget my
little shoe
The sandman has passed
Children go to bed
And you will be able to start
With your hood on the back
the sound of church bells
Your distribution of surprises
And when you're on your beautiful cloud Come first
on our house
I was not always very wise But
I apologize
Petit Papa Noël
When you come down from heaven
With toy by thousands Do not forget my
little shoe






friendships embroiderer























0 comments:

Post a Comment