Monday, December 27, 2010

Deck Of Cards Birthday Cake

Babies in 2 months? From

Bastet Pandora Shadow Hunters (Pandora Hilda de la Roche St Secret cot 6 dys patent ring B x Ourasi said Owen a cot dys B ring III) cot 4 dys B ring I is in estrus for a week.
I hesitated on the male that I use for the next litter of Bastet. 3 main criteria: perfect hips, work skills, strength training (bottom). Over the past year that I think about it, I had many hesitations, unable to decide.
Bastet with a little erratic estrus cycles and especially soooooo long when she is in heat, to jump over if we had hanging around for 10 months before the rest. The Miss
who felt that they were waiting, finally deciding on the week of the year for the more complicated moves, ie hair cell between Christmas and New Year, and in the middle of a Weather alert for snow and therefore the restriction of movement ...
If we add all this to my hesitations about the lucky ...
I decided to look not necessarily a big star of the ring, puisqu'incapable me decide between some (if not the few ...) that we have in Beauce, but may be an unknown quantity, the assumption that too few dogs are worked, some that can bring many remain in their Garden of the coup and are not used. Illustrates unknown does not mean anyone either, I decided to delve into the progeny of Foxy Chipy dog ring III, son of Ucar of Kerambourg (beaucerons one of the best in terms of work defense), which has produced excellent dogs from Jaïtook females.
Bastet on Jaïtook being inbred, reducing the Foxy seems interesting especially as the line begins to decrease Foxy seriously, and we can use the blow of the origins less frequent in the working lines.
Among Foxy son alive and able to reproduce, I chose Radames Von Kathrinenhof , cluck 4, CACS and multiple RCACIB (it is not conclusive but it does not spoil anything), which if not not work himself, nevertheless offspring who are working, including a daughter in safety, especially Enzo Manor Varembon, worked in a club by a HA that I know and who I trust, who sang me praise the dog. Enzo was recovered in March by her breeder, is ridden late, and therefore still under breaking, but this, according to his trainer, very motivated, very good starters, a very good taking into mouth, while being tough enough yet available dressage. I saw yesterday was a puppy, sociable and dynamic as we like ...
Radames's mother, Nina Champreval was according to the owners of Foxy if not the best, certainly one of the best bitches projecting their dog. She brings in the pedigree Viscount Champreval, ROI 2 and inbred Trick du Plessis on the Tournelles , III ring campaign, Dean and burnt fields, excellent dog behind which we find King Ru d'Oly or Fight of the Court of Jasson .
Radames has repeatedly, and those of his puppies that are detected in dysplasia are A. The opinion of the trainer Enzo has also weighed heavily in the balance on the choice of Radames.
So, I decided to give it a shot, geographic proximity also weighing in the balance since it is useless to use the biggest star that is if we can not make it up to the projection, and for travel this week, the galley hello ...
As Radames does not work itself is a gamble, since I have no way to verify what their skills on a training followed, and even less resistance to a level dressage . I know some will not fail, therefore, to show tank. Nevertheless it is a dog that has beautiful backgrounds, which is very good in his head, and trace some work skills. By the lack of genetic variability in Beauce line of work, a little originality, staying on course, lines of work, can not hurt, so I try and go. The future will tell me if I was right or wrong but I'm confident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment