Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Does A Brazillian Was Look Like?

weight

Given the nature of my work (I am a caseworker in the Public Health Association of Quebec on the back of products, services and facilities amaigrisants), I read several books on weight loss. Some have shocked and delighted me more!
I just finished the book by Angelo Tremblay: Take control of your appetite and your weight . I'm surprised I liked it! The general idea is that if you eat well, everything, that you exercise, you sleep well and you're not too stressed, your weight should not be a problem too. So it targets something other than calories to explain the excess weight! But this is not my favorite.

anti-diet approach
Mr. Angelo Tremblay is also in the anti-diet approach, but we are talking about calories, chili, etc. ... Guylaine Guèvremont and Marie-Claude Lortie in their book Eat! , there is nothing of this! It's anti-regime A to Z and we learn how to find a healthy relationship with our food and just why we lost.
I recommend it to everyone, regardless of whether or not they have a weight problem, this book is good!

Are you obsessed with good things?
is the slogan of a great campaign against breast cancer in the Breast Cancer Foundation of Singapore has joined DDB Worldwild creativity to spread his message. They used body painting and the result is ... speaking beautifully. It brings to basics ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment