Jacob took a turn anti-retouching " ... almost. I sound pessimistic with my dots, but not all. I am very pleased with this decision. It will ensure that although I was disappointed with my last purchase there, I will return to shop there!
Jacob is a signatory to the Quebec Charter for a healthy body image and diversified ... Will revert to diversity by cons body. Themselves state: the models are very thin and will remain so no diversity, but honestly some of the image. It's a good start and it deserves to be highlighted!
I am surprised to realize that I see little difference between the original photo, the photo used and retouched photo! They are all very nice to me and, I prefer the unedited. And I think being a good representative of the target clientele. That should give pause to other retailers of women's clothing!
I let you admire the three pictures and tell me what you think and which you prefer!
Bon WE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment