Monday, February 28, 2011

Emt Certification Michigan Accelerated

Jerusalem Artichoke Gratin

Our Binamé Manu proposed to grow artichokes, but until they grow I could not resist to taste, then head for the store, buying a kilo and small research a recipe:
I found it on the net and am inspired me to make a gratin.
Small changes, I replaced the white wine with a splash of sherry, white cheese with a kind of herb Boursin
Then I made a puree with pdt and Jerusalem artichokes and there have mixed the bacon and 250 gr hash browned, mix cream cheese and egg on top, grated cheese and baked hop
Result: FA BU Leux, to bang on the floor Pépette
OK, for those who know me, my scheme to take a little help, but what happiness taste


For a gratin that will delight 5-6 people, you will need:
- 6 medium potatoes
- 6 artichokes means
- 6 leeks
-
3 onions - 4 large a.c. . quark
- 10cl single cream
- 2 eggs
- From
grated cheese - 150 to 200g of bacon
- Salt, pepper, parsley
- butter, oil
- 25cl dry white wine



Preparation :
1. Wash the artichokes and pdt. In a large pot of salted water, cook for 30 minutes the vegetables.
2. Wash, peel and slightly cutting the leeks. Make Brown them in a buttered casserole 10 minutes, pour the white wine and simmer the time that liquid has evaporated.
3. Peel and slice onion. Book.
4. Beat in cheese omelette white, cream and eggs. Salt & pepper, add a little chopped parsley.
5. Once the pdt and artichokes cooked, peel and slice them into thick slices.
6. In a greased baking dish (I use walnut oil for this), place slices pdt alternately, portions of leeks, sliced artichokes, onion rings, bacon raw. Pour over your machine and then cover with a good dose of cheese grated.
7. Bake 30 minutes at 180 degrees.

Verdict?
I love, love well, artichokes! The flesh is firm, smooth and creamy. The taste is original, delicate and digestible. We found that the artichokes resemble nothing so much as the artichoke hearts, whether in color, texture or flavor. It was quite disturbing.
Source: Internet PTITCHEF

0 comments:

Post a Comment